PC2 Advanced Diminishing Compound
PRODUCT CATEGORY: Compounds
COLOR: Light Blue
ABRASIVENESS: 8 out of 10 (10 is highest amount of abrasive)
PC2 – Step 2 in Auto Magic’s TM Paint Correction System: This is an advanced
Diminishing compound that works remarkably fast on all types of cured and fresh paint.
The micron-sized abrasives, level paint imperfections quickly with little effort and little to
no swirl’s when used with a DA Polisher. It rapidly removes 2000 grit sandpaper marks,
scratches, acid rain, oxidation, and other paint imperfections. This versatile system
corrects paint while producing rich color depth, high gloss and reflection. Clean up is
fast and easy. VOC compliant and body shop safe.
May be used with a Rotary Polisher & DA Polisher
• Shake well. Apply a small amount of PC-2 to the paint. Work in a 2X2 foot area.
• Using Burgundy Foam Pads; machine polish at 1000-1500 RPM
• Compound until sanding marks and or oxidation is completely removed.
• Remove remaining compound residue with a soft clean cloth.
• Using a DA Polisher will produce a swirl free finish with our foam pads
OEM paints, repainted or refinished, lacquers, clear coats, and single stage paints. Also
for use on water borne or high solids paint.
Boat, motorcycles, RV’s ATV’s and other painted surfaces.
For additional protection use an Auto Magic® wax or polymer finish as the final step.
For a swirl free finish use with a DA Polisher, or apply by hand