This polisher’s unique design lets even inexperienced users achieve professional results in no time.
Shurhold’s design goal with the Dual-Action Polisher was to give users the ability to achieve the same high-gloss finish that pros get with a rotary polisher with a tool that less-experienced users can operate with confidence. Traditional polishers have a larger wheel spinning at higher rpm, which means operator technique is critical to avoid burns and swirls. The Dual-Action Polisher’s smaller 6” head and random oscillation eliminates the burning and swirling. Jobs like waxing and buffing can now be done in half the time, with half the effort—with reduced wax or polish required.
- 6” head with quick-change pads with Velcro backing
- Six speed settings from 2500 to 6500 oscillations per minute
- GFCI cuts off power to the unit should it contact water
- 20’ long cord makes it easier to keep working
- One year limited warranty
- Dual Action Buffer/Polisher
- Deluxe canvas storage bag
- Pad wrench
- Standard side handle
- Deluxe D handle
- 1 pair replacement carbon bushes
- 20’ long power cord