- The disbursement of ozone is best accomplished with good air circulation. This will be determined by the distance you wish the ozone to be dispersed.
- Elevate the unit as high as possible in the environment to ensure complete treatment. Some pollutants, such as smoke, accumulate in the higher areas of rooms. By placing the unit high, it will oxidize these pollutants more effectively.
- The Ozone Blaster is most effective when placed in a position that allows the ozone to be spread evenly and mixed thoroughly with the polluted air. Suggested locations, listed in order of preference, are:
- near the source of the worst odors
- near a cold air return to thoroughly circulate clean air throughout the area
- in the area most heavily used to achieve maximum benefit
WARNING: The Ozone Blaster is intended only for use in unoccupied spaces and should never be allowed to blow directly into the face of a person or pet.
- Owner’s Manual